Prom Party Bus Rentals
Before graduations and weddings, there is prom.
For high school girls and boys, prom night is THE night, and it is a night best shared with friends and extra special friends.
Planning a group ride for prom night can be stressful and overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to begin, but with Dream Shuttles, it doesn’t have to be.
Prom-bound clients looking for a prom party bus in Denver can choose any or all of the following services and features from Dream Shuttles.
- Pick-up from a single location and transfer to the prom venue. Clients can spend up to an hour of on board partying (refreshments and entertainment included) even before the actual prom starts.
- Pick-up from prom venue and multiple transfers to the after-party and to the guests’ individual homes; and
- Pick-up from a single location and multiple transfers to salon and final waiting area for the ladies.
- Optional VIP access to the hottest bars and clubs for the prom after-party; and
- Free prom goodie bags.
Clients have access to the prom party bus’ whole range of entertainment and refreshment options. Special requests and custom arrangements can also be accommodated.
WHY RENT A PROM PARTY BUS?
- Parent-approved. With Dream Shuttles, parents can rest assured that their kids will travel safely. All of Dream Shuttles’ prom party buses in Denver are insured and properly maintained, and are manned by carefully selected and expertly trained driving professionals.
- It’s guilt-free and hassle-free. You’ve got your own professional driver so there’s no need to worry about the logistics (directions, parking, gas) or about partying a little too hard because there already is a designated driver who will make sure that everyone travels and gets home safe and sound.
- It’s more comfortable. No need to bend or squeeze in just to fit. Dream Shuttles’ party buses are spacious enough to comfortably fit up to (insert number here) passengers so ladies don’t have to worry about crumpling up their long gowns and cocktail dresses or messing up their hairs during the trip.
- A transfer refers to the picking up of passengers from one(1) location and transported to a second location.(up to 60 min. including loading and unloading of passengers)
- All pricing is subject to sales tax + 15% gratuity(which is shared by all service staff, including driver, cleaning crew and office clerks).
- A 5% fuel surcharge applies when gas prices rise above $4.20
- Additional stops are extra and must be requested at time of booking.
- Additional time can be added for $75/hr + tax and tip. See pricing page for additional fees.
- An after hours charge applies to all pick-up between 1:30am and 7:00am.
- An out of town fuel/km surcharge applies.
- On charter services(min 4 hours), the bus stays with you. Some conditions apply, see Legal.